Monday, July 16, 2012

An Emotional Mayhem


So, apparently I’m lazy and I can’t fix my own problems. I can’t leave the  house because people will see me and make fun of me. I don’t want them to see me. It’s really hot out too, and I won’t get to eat. Becca doesn’t even want to talk to me about it, that’s great. I don’t want to have to go outside, but it’s looking like I might have to. My inspiration for that will be gone by the morning, it would be better if I could just go now. I have nothing to wake up my mind, so I just get to mindlessly sit here all the time. I can’t write because I hate writing mindless pointless things that just take up space.

I’d fix myself if I had more to do, I would. I just can’t stand sitting here, but I don’t want to leave the house. There is nothing in here to do and nothing on TV. I don’t know what I am going to do now, I have nothing to do no  one to talk to and no ideas.

I want to have a life, but that just doesn’t happen. James has already gotten into the life style of work and doing nothing else, which may become a problem at somepoint but that doesn’t really matter right now. What matters is that I have to get myself in order. I’m not really sure where to start, there is a lot wrong but it is all caused because I spend all my time just sitting around dwelling on it. I don’t have anything around here I can do and because of the way I keep acting I am afraid James will leave me because I almost forced him into this relationship. I don’t want to lose him because I have no idea if I’m going to be able to handle that at all. I’m pretty sure it would destroy me. So until I get an answer from him I just get to worry about that, so this is just going to be a wonderful night where I just get to sit around and worry because he wants to play Xbox. I know he will get around to texting back, which is why I don’t really worry about it all that much anymore, it just makes it hard sometimes when I want an answer from him on something. I know he will have a point in time of just replying and that’s okay. I also know we talked a lot earlier, which was good even though he was working. Which means he cares. It just gets urksome sometimes to not have him reply when I know he isn’t really doing anything.

I’ll live, I’ve been through worse with him. I just worry too much, I don’t want to lose him. I’m sure I won’t, but you never know. I do feel like I forced him into this and I don’t want him to be there if he doesn’t want to be. Waiting any longer to be with him would have been too painful to deal with. I don’t really know what I can do. I get like this when I went tired but I can’t spend all of my time sleeping, that just wouldn’t be right. I need to simulate myself more so I am doing something with my time.

Everything is going to be okay, It always is and I just need to stop worrying about everything. I don’t have to worry about something that isn’t happening yet. It just isn’t fair to myself. I just have to take a step back, stop trying to force myself into happiness and just be who I am in this moment. It is just too stressful to try and get myself into a different state of mind, I am fine the way I am and the way I am physically. Because I keep trying to force myself into happiness, I think that all of me needs to change when it doesn’t. I have to just take it slow and stop rushing myself, time isn’t going to go any faster just because I want it to. I have to take it step by step, moment by moment and stop trying to predict what will happen next. The world doesn’t work like that and I just need to stop acting like it does, I can’t change the face of time just because I want to be happy.
If I want happiness I just have to take things slow and enjoy the time I have, I can’t just keep getting mad at everything. I take things way to seriously and think that the world will end if I am not constantly doing something.

I need to just slow down, not everything needs to be figured out right now. I can take my time and just take things as they come I don’t need to plan out everything in my life, it just doesn’t work like that. Just slow down, take a breath and let things happen the way they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment