Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm getting there


            I can feel everyone getting tired of life, they get worn down when they have to keep helping everyone. They start giving less and less advice, it becomes more cruel then it was a few days ago. We get tired of helping the helpless and just want the world to open it’s eyes and see things for the way they are. To stop moping around, asking everyone for help when the answers are obvious. After years of that behavior you can pick out the people who are doing the same thing you did, even if it wasn’t too long ago it can seem like forever. It can really annoy someone to see this happen, over and over; of course the one’s doing it are blind, they don’t see what they are doing wrong at all. They think that these problems are truly problems and that they need to be fixed right away. Just looking at all the topics, it’s exhausting to have to pick one out and try and help them fix there problems and tell them everything is okay. To sit and try and help, knowing that they are just ignoring it all and they are just going through the motions of trying to get help. It just becomes entertainment. We get exhausted, some days are worse than others depending on what other topics we were following today. We snap, and just stop being nice to everyone and tell them how it is. We can’t tip toe around their feelings anymore since they don’t want to do the same for us. Sure I have done it, we all have. But that doesn’t mean we can’t stop others from doing it.

            I am really hoping that the doctor’s can help me, I don’t want to have to keep living life in this way. It’s just too crazy, I want to be more normal and live more efficiently. I can’t live life freaking out over everything, I have to just let them help me and do what they need me to. I don’t want to keep having to wait, but it would be nice to just have things work out for me. I can’t give up on this, I have to do it for myself and for my life.  It might be hard, but I have to just deal with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment