Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mentally Exhausted

After spending some time on forums helping people with their problems I have noticed that there are a lot of people who act like I used to. I started going to that forum so I could get better at giving people advice, but I think I need to take a step back and just look at everyone else’s advice before trying to help other people. It just all becomes too much sometimes because I keep giving the same generic advice over and over, then when someone else gives get advice, I go off of that; but I want to be the one to give the great advice. It just gets so exhausting to keep saying the same thing over and over again, hopefully it will get better and advice will come easier. It’s hard without any background information on the people. I don’t like to be so mean, but it is what people who need help respond to. Maybe I just need a break from it all, I know that real counselors see their own therapists because they deal with other peoples problems all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment