Saturday, July 28, 2012

We Don't Need You Now


You used to tell me, that you wanted things to be different. I thought I knew what that meant, but now I know the truth. You wish you didn’t hurt the people that you “Love” you want to stop lying to everyone. You can’t though, you’re afraid to, doing that would show how weak you really are. How easy it is to take you down. I’m even stronger than you, and I’m barely even alive anymore. You killed what I had left of sanity, I became a servant to you and see through all your lies. But I keep my mouth shut like a good little bitch, we treat each other horribly but still ask favors, we still give in to what we want naturally. But we hate each other, we can’t stand what we do, but we do it anyway. Nothing stops us, not love, not shame, nothing. We just keep acting on instinct and destroying each other. Now I’m stuck in the middle, I love you both but only one of you is true. Soon it will end, or maybe a new start. A new life, a new beginning that brings all of us fear and sorrow and burns our lives to the ground.

Over the years, I keep getting worse and worse. Now I have to get better, I can’t live like this anymore. It hurts too much to think about you, it’s like my heart stops beating. I remember how I feel about you, everything you said to me and how it was all a lie. I just can’t take it, I can’t die because I’m not allowed to. I promised others I would live, so that’s what I’ll do. I’ll just take away everything that made me love you, I’ll start a new life. In a calm world that understands me, and I understand them; I need to try this “Normal’ thing. I was “normal” for a few days and it helped me see who I really am, it made me like myself a little bit more and made me hate you. Until I saw you, I didn’t want anything to do with you. That’s the way it should be, since soon I won’t ever see you again. I’m sure you’ll call upon me again, and this whole thing will start all over; but for now you need to get away from me. FAR away from me, before things get bad. I want you to be happy, and live a happy life. You will find someone else that understands you. You don’t need us, we need each other and you know that. Just let it go. Let US go.

No comments:

Post a Comment